The company Villa Fausta B&B based in Salita di Gretta 5, 34136 Trieste in virtue of Data Controller of personal data in accordance with Article 4 ofRegulation (EU) 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to Article 13 of theRegulations, which will process your personal data manually and / or with thesupport of computerized means for the following purposes indicated.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be processed for related purposes to theexecution of the contract, including the possible phase pre-contractual and,specifically, for the compilation of lists records, accounting, invoicing, theprovision of communications both by paper means and information technology,tax compliance, organizational management of services requested andstipulation of contracts, setting of appointments, order fulfillment, deliveries,bureaucratic requirements related to the requested services.
Your data may be used for sending communications commercial and / orpromotional related products and services a those object of the contractualrelationship, except his dissent.Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and marketresearch.Failure to provide personal data will result the impossibility, on our part, ofrunning contracts and others related obligations, as well as to properly managethe mutual commercial relations.Legal basisYour personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concludedwith you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at hisrequest.Sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to productsand services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship occurredon the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner.
Recipients of the data
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical andoperational requirements strictly related to the purposes above mentioned andin particular to the following categories of subjects:a) institutions, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us ofthe treatments connected to the fulfillment of the obligations administrative,accounting and management related to the ordinary development of oureconomic activity, also for recovery purposes credit;b) to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected withthe fulfillment of legal obligations or legitimated subjects to access it inaccordance with the provisions of the law, regulations, Community regulations;c) banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of theaforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activity of the ourcompany in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services IT andtelematic systems and systems and all services functionally connected andnecessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to accomplish thepurposes described above and to fulfill to the obligations foreseen by the law.Data transferThe Data Controller does not transfer personal data to countries third partiesor international organizations.However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in In this case, serviceproviders will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, asprovided for in Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, Weinform you that regarding the processing of your personal data You canexercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underwaypersonal;- the purposes of the processing;- the categories of personal data;- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data arestates or will be communicated;- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all the datainformation available on their origin;- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including theprofiling;- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
- Right to delete data („right to be forgotten“) if it exists one of the followingreasons:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes forwhich were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and notthere is another legal basis for processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimateoverriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union orMember State law which the data controller is subject;
- The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged tocancel them, he must inform the other owners who treat them personal data ofthe request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of your data.d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- The interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such data personaldata;
- The processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation ofpersonal data and asks instead for it to be limited use;
- Although the data controller no longer needs it for the purpose of theprocessing, personal data are necessary for the person concerned theascertainment, the exercise or the defense of a right in place judicial;
- The interested party opposed the processing, pending verification regardingthe possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the holder of the treatmentwith respect to those of the interested party.
- Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of the personaldata, following the procedures and indications published on the official websiteof the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Right to portability of the data or the right to receive in a structured format,commonly used and readable by device automatic personal data concerninghim provided to a holder of the processing and if necessary transmit them toanother holder of the treatment, if the treatment is based on consent or on acontract and is carried out by automated means. If technically possible, theinterested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from adata controller to aother.
- Right to oppose the processing of data at any time personal data, includingprofiling, in particular where:
- processing is based on the legitimate interest of the holder, subject toexplanation of the grounds of the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to not be subject to a decision based on it solely on automatedprocessing, including the profiling, except in cases where the decision: isnecessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the datasubject and a the data controller is authorized by Union law or of the MemberState to which the controller is subject or yes bases on the explicit consent ofthe interested party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; obviously with every consequencederiving from the impossibility of being able to comply with legislative orcontractual provisions if the processing is established by these provisions.The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
How to exercise rights
The interested may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter to Villa Fausta B&B – Salita di Gretta 5, 34136 Trieste
- an e-mail address email@example.com